Note:

NOTE: Prompt 'Older Posts' on the right side at the end of this page will in fact take you to the most recent posts, while 'Newer Posts' will take you to the older posts. I am looking for a fix to the source code to resolve this issue.


Hey, while I have your attention: Have a look at my other new site where I invite you, my readers, to share all your special stories. Have a look here: URMEMOIR.wordpress.COM
Sep 7th to 11th 2012 San Francisco



This is our fourth time to stay with Jean and Kris in San Francisco, the last time being only September of last year. Each time we arrive it's like we never left, we just pick up where we left off the last time. This is truly our home from home. I love San Francisco. I have, on previous visits,covered many parts of the city on foot and taken hundreds of photos over the years. On this occasion we were looking for somewhere to relax and enjoy good company. That's exactly what we got from our hosts. Thanks Jean and Kris for a great time. Oh, we did of course do the mandatory trip to Cha Cha Chas.















Here are some images from this visit and below you can find a link to Flickr where I will be posting
more images

Click here for other images from our San Fran trip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here: