Note:

NOTE: Prompt 'Older Posts' on the right side at the end of this page will in fact take you to the most recent posts, while 'Newer Posts' will take you to the older posts. I am looking for a fix to the source code to resolve this issue.


Hey, while I have your attention: Have a look at my other new site where I invite you, my readers, to share all your special stories. Have a look here: URMEMOIR.wordpress.COM
Sep 6-7th 2012 Carmel and then on to San Francisco



Just one of the many fabulous buildings in Carmel

Carmel is a very prosperous town just south of San Francisco. It's probably one of the most beautiful towns we have visited on our journey so far and I doubt we will top it. The building are just stunning beautiful as you can see from the photo above. You can see more image if you click on the links at the end of this post.


This is Tamara of Tamara G Fine Art

As you may have gathered from my blog I love to visit the art galleries in each town or city we visit. I popped into Tamara G, a fine art gallery on Ocean Avenue and was greeted by the very lovely Tamara herself. I had a look at the work from three Italian artists and would love to own any of them,  You can see their work if you click on the link below. My favourite artist was Bruno Paoli. Have a look at his work and see if you notice a common thread?

Tamara, if you read this, remember, three years : )    


This image is for the folks back home. A security and logistics firm in Carmel.
This has nothing to do with our own police force. This is a security firm in California, just thought you might like to see it? Have a look: Garda

Aleks Raskin:
I was in the Carmel Plaza and just about to leave when I decided to go up another flight of stairs. This is where I met Alexs Raskin. I had the most  enlightening conversation with Aleks and I will definitely be in touch with him again. There is a link here with another of my 'Bucket List' challenges but that I will leave between Aleks and me, for now. 

Aleks produces what he calls 'Surreal Photo Transformation' His work is mesmerising and like nothing I have ever seen before. He does not have a web site so if you want to see his work you will just have to pay him a visit at the gallery he shares with other artists on Level 3, Carmel Plaza. Alternatively, you could sponsor an exhibition of his work at a gallery near you?? 


Some of our images from Carmel (more to follow)

Web site for Carmel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here: