Note:

NOTE: Prompt 'Older Posts' on the right side at the end of this page will in fact take you to the most recent posts, while 'Newer Posts' will take you to the older posts. I am looking for a fix to the source code to resolve this issue.


Hey, while I have your attention: Have a look at my other new site where I invite you, my readers, to share all your special stories. Have a look here: URMEMOIR.wordpress.COM

August 25th and 26th 2012:

The first few days of our US road trip were spent with Brendan, Julie, Mya and Sean. This gave me an opportunity to organize to a couple of mobile phones and  rent a car for the next couple of months. Brendan was a great help. Thanks Bren. I love the new Facebook site with your superb photos, 

http://www.facebook.com/BODImages
Walmart an American institution.
We went to Walmart for the phones where you can get anything you could ever want and you will purchase many things you never needed in the first place. There’s no such thing as ‘just popping in’ for a single item. That may be your intention but 1 hour later and a couple of hundred dollars poorer you will emerge back into the real world. Anyway, we got a couple of cheap phones and pay as you go minutes.

Car Hire:
I can recommend  Budget at Albuquerque Airport. Just ask for Laura, she gave us a great deal on a Ford Fusion for the full two months. She even made renewal after one month as easy as a phone call while other operators wanted us to call back to the center to renew. Ask for Laura and tell her I sent you : )  Ladies you may like to check out her nails.

Cliffs Amusement Park:


We went to Cliffs Amusement Park in Alququerque with Brendan, Julie, Mya and Sean
I will load more images onto Flickr once I can get WiFi that runs a little better than old dial-up.

Brenda watching the speedometer
Brenda, Mya and Sean take a helicopter ride

Brendan and Sean on the Train


Julie enjoying a train ride
Brenda and Mya on the Train
Brenda and Sean on the Waterslide

For tourist information about Albuquerque and New Mexico click the links below:
Albuquerque ,  New Mexico 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here: