Note:

NOTE: Prompt 'Older Posts' on the right side at the end of this page will in fact take you to the most recent posts, while 'Newer Posts' will take you to the older posts. I am looking for a fix to the source code to resolve this issue.


Hey, while I have your attention: Have a look at my other new site where I invite you, my readers, to share all your special stories. Have a look here: URMEMOIR.wordpress.COM
Aug 31st 2012 - end of day



At the end of our first day in San Diego We returned to our Hotel and had a refreshing pint of the local brew. When I asked the lady behind the bar what it was called I thought she was having a go at me but it turns out the beer is actually called "Arrogant Bastard"





Saturday September 1st 2012

We spent several hours in San Diego Zoo today and could easily have stayed the whole day.

I always enjoy a trip to the Zoo and will usually try to visit one in all major cities we visit. I know many will argue that it's not right to lock up all the magnificent animals, especially the large creatures who are used to open skies, the African plains or polar ice caps.



Leaving San Diego we drove into the Mission Bay area was packed with thousands of cars SUVs RVs etc. Large groups sitting together, BBQs on the go, beside the beach.  How easy it is to plan events with family and friends when the weather is always so good. At home you might decide to have a BBQ in the morning because the weather starts out so well only  to find yourself running for cover to avoid hail in the afternoon. We also visited La Jolla Village for lunch before moving on to Carlsbad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments here: